Current Grade: 4K, K
We are excited that you are interested in joining the Greenville Youth Sports Tee Ball League. This league meets on Monday nights. This is an instructional league designed to teach the fundamentals of the game. All players will hit off of a tee each inning. No score will be kept.
General Rules & Guidelines for Tee Ball Leagues:
- Children currently in 4K or Kindergarten (and turn 5 years old by September 1st) are eligible to register and participate in Tee Ball.
- All players are assigned to a team by the tee ball coordinator.
- The coordinator will do as much as possible to accommodate parent's requests for specific team set-up (i.e. children on teams with their friends).
- All siblings will be placed on the same team unless otherwise specified during registration.
- All teams will be made up of players evenly divided by age and gender.
- Tee Ball games are 3 innings or 45 minutes of play whichever comes first.
- Each team will go through the entire batting order each inning, with the last batter running the all bases unless tagged or called out.
- There isn't a score kept for either team.
- Umpires will not be present at the games, coaches from both teams are expected to respectfully monitor the game and time as not to run over the specified time limit.
- Coaches are expected to rotate all players through all fielding positions each game (fill the field).
- Coaches are responsible for scheduling and communicating practice times, there is no requirement for coaches to hold practices.
- Games will be played at the Greenville Community Park located on the corner on Hwy 76 and Hwy 15 AND at the Greenville Middle School baseball diamonds.
- Coaches will be notified where games will be played when the schedule is published.
- Game locations are subject to change depending on weather and availability of fields throughout the season.
- Schedules will be posted on the website and sent to all coaches for distribution.